Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

Well, 2012 came and went and now its 2013.

Time for those New Year resolutions.



This year, I resolve not to sneak the bathroom and steal His clothes while He is taking a shower. :)


If I cannot resist the temptation to steal His clothes, I resolve to at least not hide all of the extra clothes in the vicinity of the bathroom (laundry-room), forcing Him to run through the house in order to find them. :)


I resolve to let Him make His own decision regarding how He cuts His hair. Hence, I will not steal His electric shaver and throw it outside (again), thereby destroying it (again), and forcing Him to buy a new one (again).  :)


I resolve, in light of the above resolution, that I will not nickname Him "my little billiard ball" (a quote from a movie).


I resolve not to continue the habit of locking Him out of the car in public places, and making Him beg (say pretty please!) to get back in.   (I'm cracking up just typing this one, I cant help it--He is so cute when He begs!!)  :D


I resolve to attempt to keep the above resolution for at least a week--after that, well hell I tried!! :)

Happy New Year all!

~sugar (and Ace)

3 comments:

Aimless Rambling said...

very cute and good resolutions all.

Anonymous said...

Very funny. I guess you were spanked for all of these naughty deeds.

Hug,
joey

Lea said...

Happy New Year! I hope we all have a great 2013!