Saturday, January 26, 2013

Spankified Song :)

 
A few weeks ago, while at work, I was listening to my Ipod when an old favorite of mine--"I Think We're Alone Now" by Tommy James and the Shondells--started playing. I have had it on my Ipod for years, but its a song I normally dont listen to often. This time however, I found myself having a hard time not laughing as I literally spankified the song as it played. I copied and pasted the song into a draft and then forgot about it, but this morning on Elise's blog (New Beginnings) this song was mentioned in the fantasy friday story, which reminded me I had it saved here, waiting to be spankified. Here is a video of the song in case you are unfamiliar with it. Enjoy!




 

Bottoms behave
That's what Tops say when we're together
And watch what you say
Cuz we all have canes

And so we're running just as fast as we can
Trying to get away from those hands
Running far away into the night
But then they grab us by the collar
And we tumble OTK and then they say

I think we're alone now
There doesn't seem to be any help around
You're gonna be toast now
The beating of your butt will be the only sound

Look at the way
We gotta hide what we're doin'
'Cause what would Tops say
If they ever knew

And so we're running just as fast as we can
Trying to get away from those hands
Running far away into the night
And then they grab us by the collar
And we tumble to OTK and then they say

I think we're alone now
There doesn't seem to be any help around
You're gonna be toast now
The beating of your butt will be the only sound

I think we're alone now (Alone now)
There doesn't seem to be any help around
You're gonna be toast now (Toast now)
The beating of your butt will be the only sound

I think we're alone now (Help me!!!)
There doesn't seem to be any help around
You're gonna be toast now (Oh noooo!!)
The beating of your butt is now the only sound

*Disclaimer* The song and lyrics are not mine, they are the property of the artist (or whomever has the rights to them). The video was found on Youtube.

~sugar :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the song. Good spanking lyrics.

Hug,
joey

Lea said...

I love it! And now I'm in a mood for karaoke. ;-)