Sunday, August 10, 2014
Inked!
I promised in the last post that fun things were coming up, and so this is the first. As a late birthday/early anniversary present (for myself) I finally went and got my first tattoo. The design is one I've had for years, I always knew this would be my first whenever I decided to actually do it. My husband first used the moniker "Acedecade" when He made an email account for himself as a teenager and He has kept it since then, just as I have always used sugar. This year, we are celebrating our first decade together, and I have just entered my third decade of life, so it seemed like the perfect time for this design. :)
My tattoo artist was amazing! It took three long hours of work (with only one 5 minute break) to get every last detail and he nailed it!! As you can see in the picture there is ALOT of bruising (the areas inside that look like ink has spilled over the lines are really blue bruises). This picture was taken just a few hours after the tattoo was done, and the bruising actually got a little worse after this. I'm now at 48 hours, and its starting to hurt slightly less than it did yesterday :) Despite that, I am more than thrilled, it was absolutely worth it to finally have this done! :)
Ace loves it (its His mark after all!), and so do I! :) :)
~(one very happy)sugar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment