I have a new baby niece!! So very happy for my sister and brother in law!! All three of her kids are miracles(she was told she would never be able to have children). This is the 20th (!!!!!) grandchild for my parents! Feeling so blessed--I cant wait to see pictures!! :)
6 comments:
Congratulations!!
Thanks Joey! I have just seen pictures of her and she is GORGEOUS!!!
A wonderful Easter present for the whole family!!! :)
Sugar...apparently the doctors didn't ask the powers that be whether it was meant to be. These three children are the ones who are truly blessed and are also lucky to have you as an Aunt.
Yeah for life and the mysteries that surround us!
bree
Awww Bree,
That is so sweet!! Thanks so much!! This particular sister was meant to be a mother! I couldnt be happier for her!! :)
Congratulations! The fun thing about nieces and nephews is you can give them back to their parents at the end of the day when you are tired. Hehe.
Post a Comment