"Is it finished?" He asks. I again fight the urge to sass back, to inform Him that He is five minutes early.
"Yes Sir, I just finished it."
"Good, lets have a look then" He says as I scoot out of the computer chair. I hover behind Him, reading it again, nervously waiting for His judgement. Finally, after an eternity, He closes the window and turns to me.
"Well......" He begins, and I cringe knowing its going to be bad news "Its very good!" I imagine my face was quite comical at that point(that wasnt what I was expecting!)
"You covered your topic very well and stayed on it, used good analogies, and no spelling mistakes" He informs me. "However, there were a few grammar mistakes-we will have to talk about that" His voice is gentle but firm(it is a repeat offense, I never get it exactly right).
My eyes fall to the floor-He can see I am disappointed. He stands and pulls me into His arms.
"Look at me." Not a request, a command which I obey immediately. "Dont worry about it too much-you did very well and I am proud of you." He smiles at me. "See what a little encouragement can do?"
I smile back up at Him, somewhat relieved and wrap my arms around Him.
"No." His answer catches me off guard and I pull away to give Him a questioning look. "Right now, you are going to the corner" He states matter-of-factly.
I open my mouth to ask if I have to(I hate the corner) but He stops me with a look. Knowing I wont get anywhere arguing, I groan and head for the bedroom.
After what seems like half of forever, I hear Him come in and go to the closet. As He opens the doors, I venture a peek to see what is in store for me. He catches me looking and quickly walks over to me as I turn back to the corner.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Stay in that corner, and stand still." His voice, low and growly, sends shivers down my spine. He moves back to the closet, taking out the rest of the implements then returns to me.
He pushes his hand up through my hair and gently pulls my head back. He pushes me against the wall and begins to spank my bottom with his hand. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK--He continues for several minutes before pulling me away from the wall.
He guides me over to the bed and bends me over the side of it. I bury my face into the blanket and close my eyes, waiting. I hear Him sigh and then the lecture begins.
"Alright, Mae, tell me why you are being spanked tonight" He begins. I hate this part.
"Because I have not been focusing on my homework and procrastinating about getting it done" I reply.
He picks up the hairbrush and paddles me hard with it. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK..........He continues until I am breathless and beginning to squirm.
"Stand up" He orders "and take off your clothes." I slowly bare myself and He places me back over the edge of the bed. He picks up the leather paddle.
"Why do you insist on waiting until the last minute to complete your assignments?" He asks, paddle raised and ready.
"I dont know Sir" I respond. The paddle flies down SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK making me jump.
"Try again" He says. I take a deep breath and try to come up with a better answer.
"I guess because I always think I will have enough time" I respond.
"Mmmmm, I see". The paddle goes to work again SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK,SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!!!!!! I keep my face buried and try to stay still, knowing I deserve it.
"But you dont end up having enough time do you?" He asks. (Good grief, what torture!!)
"No Sir" I respond, bracing for the next round. SMACK, SMACK!!!!
"And that makes you get stressed out, doesnt it?" SMACK!
"Yes Sir!" I cry out.
SMACK SMACK(ow) SMACK SMACK SMACK(ouch!) SMACK!!!!!!!!!
"And what happens when you get stressed out?" SMACK SMACK!!!!
"I......get frustrated and lose my temper sometimes" I reply.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK(owwwww!!)!!!!!!!!
"Sometimes?" He asks, and I realize what He is getting at.
"More often than I should, Sir" I reply. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!!!!!!! I take a deep breath and try to stay quiet.
"Thats better" He says and I am relieved from the paddle for a moment. He stands and goosebumps raise up on my skin as I hear Him unbuckle His belt and take it off. I glance over my shoulder and watch Him double it over. His face is hard and resolute, and I cannot hold His gaze. I gulp down a sob and look away, waiting for Him to start, determined to behave and accept it.
"Are you going to continue to procrastinate on your homework, Mae?" I am loathe to answer, knowing the belt will accompany my response.
"No Sir, I promise I will try harder" I respond quietly.
"Do we need to have another discussion about watching your temper, Mae?" He asks.
"NO, Sir!" This time I am quick to answer, remembering the last discussion of that nature.
"I certainly hope not." He replies. "I am going to whip you now" He tells me gently but firmly "For continuing to procrastinate on your homework. You need to stop stressing yourself out like that.This is going to hurt, and then I dont ever want to have to spank you for this again, you understand?" I take another deep breath, trying desparately to choke back the sobs.
"Yes Sir, I understand." He places His hand on my back, both reassuring me and holding me still, and begins to whip me hard.
WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP
WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP!!!!!!!!
He stops after fifty and I find myself crying real tears, both from the shame and the release He has given me. He stands me up and envelops me in His arms, allowing me to cry it out for a few minutes.
"Mae." The quiet firmness of His voice captures my attention. "You know we are not done, right?" Deep down I knew-my hopes that He would forget after that belting dashed. I bury my face into Him and nod.
"I know Sir." I whisper. "I have not been punished for the mistakes on my paper yet." I look up and see He is surprised that I have admitted it without His prompting.
"Good girl." He tells me quietly "I am proud of you for saying it." He picks up the bamboo stick as my eyes widen.
"Sir, please........." I begin, new tears springing to my eyes. His "Top" look has returned and I see the determination on His face as He pulls me close to Him again.
" I want you to take six strokes, and then we are done" He tells me. "You have been very good, and taken your punishment very well so far.......lets get it done now" I nod and allow Him to place me kneeling on the bed, bent over the footboard.
"Count out these six baby, and then its over" He says. (My second most hated thing--counting!!)
WHACK!! "One, Sir" I count quietly.
WHACK!! "Two, Sir"
WHACK!! "ahhh, Three Sir" I respond trying to keep the pain out of my voice
WHACK!! "Four, Sir"
I close my eyes and brace for the last two, hardest strokes.
WHACK!!!!!! "ow ow ow!!!! Five Sir" I respond, almost missing the count.
WHACK!!!!!! "Six Sir!!" I cry out as I collapse into tears.
He helps me move to the head of the bed and I lay on my side as He lays down behind me, spooning me and wrapping me in His arms.
After a few moments I brave a voice.
"Sir?" I whisper.
"What is it baby?"
"Do you hate me, for making you do that?" (post-spanking guilt)
"Of course not Mae. I didnt want to do it, but I love you and I wont allow you to self destruct like that. I know you dont do these things to try to anger me-you just need some direction. If that means I have to spank you, then I will. But I love you, more than anything, and I would never ever hate you."
"Promise?" I ask.
"I promise. Now go to sleep" He says, snuggling into me. As His rough jeans press into my sore bottom I realize how much He really does love me--enough to take me in hand---and how lucky I am.
4 comments:
Another excellent story sugar!
FYI. I am following your blog on my dashboard, but I do not show up on your site.
Now I do!! Yeah. PS My icon is of the Belt Parkway in Brooklyn.
Great story! I've enjoyed reading your blog!
Post a Comment