Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Funny Conversations (scrapping the promised post)

First, I have to share: I am so blessed to have become an Auntie again, to a handsome little nephew. He was born to the same sister I have blogged about before, who was told by her doctor that she would never be able to have children of her own. This little miracle is her fourth child, and we are all blessed with his arrival. My brother-in-law posted pics of him this morning--now just waiting while his mommy and daddy decide what his name will be! :) :) He is the twenty-fourth grandchild for my parents.  :) :) :) :)

Ok, so if you read the last post (thanks to the two of you who did!) you might remember that I had something I was going to ask my friends to do. However, there is a certain event that has occured that has caused me to change my mind about that particular post. It could come across as insensitive to members of a certain group who have experienced an unfortunate loss recently and I do not wish to cause them any more hurt. If you are a member of that group, you can probably figure out what I mean--if not, just dont worry about it.

So, instead I decided to post something funny---well two things actually :) These are two silly little conversations that happened between Ace and I. Normally I dont share stuff like this, but hopefully it will make you smile. :) Enjoy!


 
Me: Did you hear about the guy who shot his buddy trying to scare away the hiccups?
Him: What?????
Me: There was this guy whose buddy had the hiccups and he was trying to scare them away, so he pointed a gun at his friend and the thing accidentally went off.
Him: Geeze, what a moron!
Me: Moron??
Him: He shot the guy!!!
Me: Well, yeah.........but he cured his hiccups!           Ha! : D
 
 
Me: We should do the living room up in owls.
Him: Owls??? Why owls???
Me: I dont know.........but it would be a real hoot!! :P
 
(I had just looked at a catalog that had really cute owl decor in it) :D
 
~sugar



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. New babies are great.

Lea said...

Congrats on being an aunt! The scaring someone out of hiccups thing does really work, but one can also be scared INTO having hiccups! ;-)