Tuesday, August 13, 2013

100th post!

Well, this silly little thing I started some odd years ago has reached the milestone of 100 posts. Its rather hard to believe--when I started, I certainly never thought it would last this long, or that I would ever generate 100 posts! I owe a quick shout out to Joey and Lea, who have--from the beginning--been my most loyal readers/commenters. Thanks to you both, and to all of you have commented here--its appreciated! And for the rest of you who are reading--and yes, I know there are quite a few of you--don't be afraid to leave a comment or just let me know who you are. I promise I'll be nice if you will :)

Ace and I just returned from our mini vacation. It was so nice to have that little bit of alone time :) Our arsenal was packed as promised, and well used! :)

The concert--Josh Groban--was unbelievable! I've always wanted to see him perform--it was a perfect way to celebrate our special day! On the way home, I was thinking of a memory from 8 years ago. A few days before our wedding, I made a cd with only one song on it--Josh Groban's "When You Say You Love Me", that so perfectly expressed everything I was feeling going into our special day. The night before our wedding, I snuck it into His car so it would be playing the next morning when He was on the way to the church. :) I knew, preparing for the happiest moment of my life, that this song was what He was listening to, and it will always be special to me for that reason. I've included a video of it here that has the lyrics (and being the grammar geek that I am, it should be breathe, with an e in the first verse, not breath--I didn't make this video, I don't own it, the song, lyrics, all are property of other people respectively, I make no claims to them and no infringement is intended--have to throw that all out there to cover my a**)  :)  Please take a few moments and listen to it though, it is a beautiful song :)


I'm still a very happy girl, and I plan on staying that way!! :) :)

~sugar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations sugar and for the shoutout.

Big Hug,
joey

Lea said...

Congrats on 100 posts! It sounds like you had a fun trip away. That's a sweet song.