- Would you rather be spanked outside in a cold woodshed or inside by a cozy fire?
Inside by the fire. I don't mind the cold so much, but for a spanking definitely inside. - Would you rather be spanked in public or private?
In private. - Would you rather fantasize about spanking or actually be spanked?
I'd rather be spanked for real. - Would you rather be spanked for humiliation or for your spanker’s pleasure?
Never for humiliation, that's just not something I could allow. For His pleasure or mine. :) - Would you rather be spanked by hand or hairbrush?
By hand, I love His hands. - Would you rather be spanked by belt or cane?
Thats a hard choice. If I had to choose, probably belt. - Would you rather be spanked by ping pong paddle or riding crop?
Another hard choice. I would have to say crop. - Would you rather be restrained or unrestrained during a spanking?
It depends. I prefer to be unrestrained, but if He wants to restrain me I will let Him. This is a big change that's happened for me in the last year. I want this to be His choice now, not mine. - Would you rather be spanked until you cried or until you are aroused?
I always want to be taken to tears. Sometimes that requires me asking for more. - Would you rather have just a red bottom or welts/bruises?
Both. Red is good, but I want something I can feel for a few days. - Would you rather be spanked for the naughty things you have done or just because you enjoy the experience?
Is that really even a choice? They both have their purposes, so....yeah both. - Would you rather be spanked with panties up or panties down?
That depends on the implement being used! Usually down, although for ones with alot of sting, then at least one layer would be nice. I don't usually get that option, but it would be nice! - Would you rather be spanked somewhat clothed or entirely naked?
Depends, but usually clothed except for the contact area, as it brings my focus to what is going on instead of self esteem/body issues in the moment. - Would you rather be spanked OTK or bent over a table/chair?
We don't typically use either of these scenarios--usually over/laying on the bed. - Would you rather your spanker have physical contact with you?
Absolutely, I need to know He is right there with me. - Would you prefer to be spanked in the woods with a tree branch, bent over the hood of a car, or in a school with a ruler bent over the desk of your teacher/principal?
Ok, well definitely not the first one-a tree branch would hurt! The second doesn't mention an implement, but the third--unless it were a private scene--is not fun to think about. So, I guess, I would take my chances with the second one, unless the third one is private. - Would you rather be a brat to your spanker to deserve a spanking or simply ask your spanker for a spanking because you know you needed it?
Neither. I would rather He decide when I need a spanking, but I will ask for it if I truly need it and He doesn't see it. I might brat sometimes, but only for a playful spanking. - Have you received a spanking in the last week?
No, unfortunately. - Would you rather be spanked for the physical pleasure or the emotional release?
Usually for emotional release, but again, it depends on the situation. - Would you rather tell your best friends that you enjoy to be spanked or keep it a secret?
I really don't make friends with people--don't have the time or desire to socialize/keep up with it and I'm not good at talking to/meeting new people. But it would not be something I would tell someone unless they were part of this lifestyle also. - Would you rather spanking be a lifestyle choice or just something you dabble in?
A lifestyle choice, definitely. - Would you rather your lover be a vanilla or a spankoholic too?
Not vanilla, that's for sure! - Would you rather be spanked by a stranger or by someone who knew you well?
Is that really a question? Absolutely not a stranger, for any reason! - Would you rather be spanked by a despotic, mean person or by a compassionate, benevolent person?
Obviously, someone compassionate, but not soft. - Would you rather be talked to while you are spanked or no talking at all?
Some talking, so I know He is there with me. - Would you rather get one swat at a time with pauses to let the sting set in or a continuous tanning to build up the fire?
Depends on what its for, but usually continuous build-up. - Would you rather be forced into a spanking or willingly submit into a spanking?
Depends again. If its for something I have done I would like to submit, although I'm not always successful. If its for pleasure/play, then sometimes we play the "non-consensual consent" game. He always wins. :) - Would you rather have a safe word or be pushed beyond your preconceived limits?
We don't have a safe word as a couple. I trust Him to know when I have had enough. If I need more then I'll ask, otherwise I let Him decide for me. If I am playing with another person (which has happened all of once) I'll follow their preferences. I fear that having one gives me a cop out option which then would open the door to regret if I used it that way. - Would you rather your spanker know your spanking history or is ignorance bliss?
Ace is typically my spanker, and he obviously knows my history. For others, history and especially preferences are just common sense. - Would you rather be spanked by multiple people at one time or just by one person at a time?
I have only ever experienced just one person. I can't imagine being spanked by multiple people at the the same time. - Would you rather be spanked once a day or once every few months?
I would go for a happy medium, a few times a week would be great. - Would you rather your spanker be deeply in tune or be totally unaffected to your experiences as a spankee?
I wouldn't want the person to be crying along with me, but in tune to my needs and emotions definitely. - Would you rather a closer physical relationship or a closer emotional relationship with your spanker?
Depends on who it is. If it was someone other than Ace, I wouldn't want a closer physical than emotional relationship with them. With Ace, both are equally important. - Would you rather your spanker ice your bottom down after a spanking or send you to the corner to display his/her accomplishment?
I hate, HATE, corner time, but I wouldn't want ice either because then the effects would wear off too quickly. - Would you rather your spanker be the person you wish to live the rest of your life with (i.e. marriage) or the person you can call on when your tushy tickles?
I prefer it to be Ace, although I am open to playing with others as well. - Would you rather spanking be part of love making or not a part of love making?
Either way is nice, but typically (for us) spanking stands alone. - Would you rather your spanker have total control over you when you are being spanked or do you still want to have some control while you are being spanked?
I need to give up control, but I am not always good at it. - Would you rather be humiliated or respected during a spanking?
As in question 4, never humiliated. That's not something I would allow. - Would you rather spanking become part of a bigger BDSM alternative lifestyle or spanking just be spanking for spanking sake?
Whatever is right for each individual. - Would you rather be filmed during a spanking to share your exhibitionist naughtiness or are you too modest to show your bum to the world?
I have posted a video once, not sure if I would do it again. - Would you rather your spanking be gentle and gradual or painful and abrupt?
Depends on what it is for. But never gentle! - Would you rather be defiant or fearful going into a spanking?
If its a real spanking for something I have done, then a little fearful/anxious feeling. If we are just playing, I might take a little of the "defiant" attitude, but never during a serious spanking. - Would you rather be spanked exclusively in your own bedroom or anywhere else other than your own bedroom?
Usually its in the bedroom, but if we are home alone, I'm open to other places. - Would you rather be spanked exclusively on your bottom or would other places be interesting too?
I have been spanked other places, but I don't prefer it. - Would you rather that spanking be a surprise or something that you have to look forward to? Depends on the situation. If its for His pleasure, then either one, although a surprise is nice. If its for something I've done, I prefer to know about it so I can get my head and my heart in the right place before it happens.
- Would you rather that spanking be a part of role playing kinkiness or a response to events that have happened in reality?
Both, although its usually the latter. - Would you rather be spanked by a male or female?
Either, although being spanked by a male gets more into my headspace. - Would you rather be cuddled or scolded after a spanking?
Definitely cuddled and loved. Scolding is before/during a spanking; afterwards, all I need is to be wrapped up in His arms.
~sugar
No comments:
Post a Comment