Friday, April 15, 2011

Memory of a Shared Spanking-Another real life account

Ok, so this is by far both the most humiliating and thrilling spanking experience I have ever had. The subject came up in a discussion the other day, so I decided to post the story. First let me explain that the community I was raised in was deeply "religious" and believed whole heartedly in "spare the rod, spoil the child". I was disciplined very strictly in my home for even the most minor infractions and if there really was nothing else Mom would say "because you've done something somewhere, and this will hold you until I find out about it". Parenting responsibilities were largely looked at as communal---this was especially true for my best friend and I. House rules applied and it was clearly known that if I was at "B"'s house and I broke the rules I could expect to be punished just as though I were a member of the family. In retrospect, this seems like a pretty radical idea but it was one I was raised with and ultimately I accepted-- I really would not have wanted to stand there and see "B" get punished for mischief we had made together/rules broken together and feel like I was getting away without having to take my share of responsibility. There were many threats of punishment but besides a few casual smacks on the ass as "warnings" this is the only spanking I ever remember receiving from B's mom(to make this easier, her parents were Mr. and Mrs. M--but I became comfortable calling them Mom and Dad also and they encouraged it so I may refer to them as such here.) This one spanking was not shared by B and myself--but by myself and (!!!!) her older brother Stephen.

Steve and I were one year apart(13 and 14 respectively at the time) and CRAZY about each other. Of course, being stupid teenagers we would never have admitted it, so we did the next best thing. We fought with each other. ALOT. For one whole summer that was all we did(with B fighting Steve's best friend whom she was crazy about!) The fights were both physical and verbal and to this day I am shocked that our parents allowed us to continue without stepping in--that is until the day "Mom" finally had enough with us.

I was standing at the kitchen sink, helping B finish lunch dishes(I was staying at her house for a weekend and I always shared her chores so they would be done faster and I wouldnt be sitting around with nothing to do while she worked). Steve walked into the kitchen and he and I traded insults for a few minutes, gradually escalating in both volume and severity in word choice. Steve finally had enough and reached out and yanked my hair as hard as he could, which I responded to with a hard backhand across his chest.

"WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!" Mom was at the doorway in a moment. She ordered B out of the room then turned to glare at Stephen and I(he was standing across the room from me, backed against a wall and I was against the sink).

"I have had enough of this!" Mom's voice shook with anger.

"Stephen, get over here" she said, pointing to a spot on my right "I am going to whip both of you!" Mom said as she grabbed a wooden spoon out of a crock on the counter.

"No, Mom, please dont............" (to this day that is one moment that sticks out the most--hearing this macho guy--who later became a police officer--beg his mom not to spank him). 

"Turn around.......NOW!" Mom's voice was both terrifyingly calm and supremely angry.

By this time I was beyond scared and completely floored. (Was she really going to spank me--I'm not even her kid!! Surely she must be joking........Oh my god, she is going to spank me in front of Steve!) We were both looking out the window on the front yard and I gripped the edge of the sink, turning my head to the left so he wouldnt see the tears already forming in my eyes.                               

Mom walked up to me, held me by my left arm, and began paddling me hard with the spoon. I gripped the sink even harder, determined not to move or make a sound. It wasnt very long(but felt much longer) before Mom stopped. Tears poured down my face-not from the spanking but from the embarrassment. I waited to be excused(so I could run to B's room for a good cry) but Mom remained quiet as she moved behind Steve and I realized she meant for me to see his punishment as he had seen mine(at that point I could have cared less about revenge, I wanted to be out of there!). Mom paddled Steve for quite a bit longer than she had me(something I still feel guilty about today) which he elicted very quiet "ahhs" and "ows" throughout(another part that sticks out  for me). Finally, the spanking stopped.

"Alright, you two, no more fighting" Mom's voice had lost its anger and just sounded tired "Anymore fighting today and we go downstairs" (where Mom and Dad's bedroom was and Dad's office--I obviously had never done that before but I heard fearful tales from B about the belt hanging on the bedroom wall). "Dad is working on Sunday's sermon, so I suggest you dont make us interrupt him, understand?"

We both nodded solemnly and Mom dismissed us to our rooms. I fled from the kitchen and into the waiting arms of my best friend.

"Are you ok?" she asked "How bad was it? I cant believe Mom actually spanked you!" Her words tumbled out. I simply nodded and sat carefully on the edge of the bed, wiping the tears away as fast as they came.

"It wasnt that bad, I just cant believe she did it in front of Steve!!" I wailed. I blushed scarlet at the thought and covered my face with my hands. There was a soft knock at the door and B answered it.

"What do YOU want?!?" I heard her say angrily. My head snapped up---surely she didnt say that to Mom!!!!!! I looked past B to see Steve standing at the door. I stood up quickly with my back to him and wiped away the rest of the tears before facing him-bracing myself for what I was sure would be teasing about having just been spanked.

"I just wanted to tell you....that I'm sorry" he said quietly. (Talk about being floored! That was the last thing I expected to hear!) "I didnt really think Mom would have done that--I wouldnt have started nothing if I would have known........." he trailed off.

"I'm sorry too" I said "Lets just call it a truce, ok?" I put out my hand.

"Truce" he said, shaking it and that was the end of our fight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sugar: Wonderful story and very well told!! I really liked the illustrations as well. You are so right about the embarassment of public humiliation.

bree said...

Wonderful story! It brought back my own memories of being spanked by my best friends' parents. (sigh) :>)

I never expected or even thought that my best friends' parents would even think of spanking me. I mean, really. Usually if I did something wrong at other friends' houses, they would send me home, tell my parents about it and I would get spanked by one of my parents. (Usually the strap was used - gulp!)

I was raised Catholic and even though back then it was assumed, in our community, that when you were in someone else's house the parents in that house had permission to spank you, I never experienced it.

Until one night when I was staying over my best friend's house....me and my best friend went to bed. We normally didn't talk to each other when we went to sleep because we were told not to and were usually too tired to anyway. But this one particular night we were hyper for some reason and we talked and giggled out loud about what I don't remember. It seemed that anything we said to each other made us giggle that night.

My best friend's Mom came in twice and warned us to be quiet, because my best friend's Dad had to get up really early in the morning to go to work and we were keeping him awake. The second time her Mom came in she promised to spank us both if we continued.

Yeah right! She can't spank me!

Well needless to say we both unfortunely found that particularly funny at the time also. That was it! Before I knew what happened, my best friend was over her Mom's knee and being giving a hard hand spanking on her bed. I was in total shock and was frozen in my place.

As my best friend's spanking ended, I had no inkling of what was to happen next. My best friend's Mom my made her way toward me, pulled me over her knee and started spanking me! I was so surprized that I didn't really feel the pain until the spanking was over. So apparently my best friend's Mom didn't spare my bottom and spanked me just as hard as she had spanked my best friend! Whoa! Ouch!

The deed was done. No crying, no whimpering, no sobbing. Not a peep out of either of us the rest of the night. My best friend's Mom tucked us both back into bed, kissed us both goodnight and said she loved both of us. (sob).That night we both slept on our stomach. (sigh) You never heard a peep out of me ever, whenever I slept over my best friend's house again! I may be a brat, but I am not crazy enough to want to experience that same scenario again.

Yeah...well...it can't be the same scenario anymore. Giggling in bed is fun! Hehe! Maybe.... (giggles)

bree

PS: Good stories sugar. Good luck with your blog and happy writing!

Lea said...

Such a vivid retelling of that story, thanks for sharing!