Rather a funny story here--on the tail end of a spanking Tuesday night, I made a comment that being spanked over jeans is " about 90% noise and 10% sensation". This caught Ace's attention for a moment and He seemed to be thinking about it, but nothing much was said or done so I assumed it was something that was simply passed over. No big deal. WRONG.
The next night, Ace surprised me by telling me I was getting yet another spanking. I was somewhat confused-wondering if there was something I had missed- but He didnt offer many clues until we reached the bedroom. He steered me into the corner and landed an almighty smack on my bottom(over jeans) causing me to jump and turn around.
"That hurt!" I yelped. He laughed a bit.
"Hurt?" He asked "But you only felt 10% of that, remember?"
Oh crap. My jaw dropped and I could see the smile playing on his face. What had I done?!?!?
He turned me back around, against the wall, and paddled me hard with His hands until I was squirming.
"How much of that did you feel?" He asked, but before I could answer He led me over to the bed, laid me out across it, and smacked my bottom hard with the bathbrush. I immediately rolled over onto my back.
"No, no, nooooooo" was all I could manage.
"I'm guessing you felt more than 10% of that one" He said.
"Yes sir!" my response was immediate "I felt 100% of that one!" (that one hurt!!!!!!!)
He turned me back over onto my stomach(amid feeble protests) and proceeded to go through rounds with the wooden spoon and paddle, back scratcher, and bath brush--taking to time to ensure I made it to 100% sensation with each before moving on to the next( uff!!). Having assured Him I now had a clear understanding of percentages, He stopped and cuddled with me for a while :)
Of course, I can only be good for so long............I was afforded a perfect opportunity to raid his pockets and came up with His car keys, sparking a game of chase/ keep away the keys :) By this time we were both laughing and teasing, and in general enjoying ourselves.
He finally managed to get the keys back(I surrendered to the look), and then He pulled out a mock stern voice.
"That was very naughty, stealing my keys" He said "I guess I just didnt spank you hard enough yet, did I?"
"Hmmmmmmm, I guess not sir" I put on my best "naughty girl" impression(of course, I have to pretend here--naughty isnt natural for little old me! :P) but we were both holding back smiles and giggles.
"Alright then" He said "Lets try something else"
He sat on the bed and surprised me by pulling me over His knees. This was very, very new--I can only think of one other time I have ever been over His knees. I have to admit, this difference in postition changed alot of the dynamic for me--it brought back alot of memories and really put me into the headspace and it definitely felt more disciplinary than our usual position. He laid one arm across my back and began spanking me with His hand again, although this time it felt very different. I think He could tell that this position was changing my headspace and He stopped after just a few minutes and began lightly massaging my back and shoulders. He then lifted me off of His lap and pulled me into a quick hug before gently prodding me back towards our usual postion(laid out on the bed).
"Sir?" I gave Him a questioning look--I thought the spanking was over for the evening.
"Youre not done yet" He said. His tone had changed-all playfulness was gone, His voice was quiet but firm. He postioned me laying with my head on the pillows at the headboard, my arms pushed up under the pillows, and my face was turned towards the dresser, watching His reflection. Without speaking, He gently lifted up my hips, unfastened my jeans, and very slowly bared by backside. I closed my eyes and turned my face toward the pillow so I wouldnt see what He was about to do. Ace, however, had other ideas. He leaned down to me and whispered one word in my ear.
"Watch."
I once again felt my jaw drop, this was completely new. He had never commanded me to watch Him spanking me before. I bit my lip and waited for Him to raise His hand. Instead, He reached down and very slowly unbuckled His belt and pulled it off. My eyes widened as He doubled it over and I braced for the first stroke. It came just a few seconds later, followed by several more in quick succession, all much harder than He had ever given me bare before. I raised up on my elbows and arched my back, causing Him to place a strong hand on my back to hold me still(I love it when He does this by the way, sometimes it is the only thing that keeps me from losing myself in the moment). By the fifth, I was crying out at each one(highly unusual for me) and by seven, only the constant reminder of His hand was keeping me in position. He stopped after a few more(maybe 10 or 12, I didnt count) and soothed me for a moment. I sank down into the pillows and sighed with relief, thinking it was over.
"One more" He announced "And this one you will feel!"
I began to protest-- I really didnt think I could take any more--but He hushed me and placed His hand on my back again, waiting until I was settled and still.
A few seconds later it was over-- my bottom was on fire and tears were sitting right on the edge of my eyes. He put His belt back on then laid down on the bed with me, pulled me into His arm, and comforted me. We stayed that way for a long time--just enjoying the peace of being together in love. Its the best feeling in the world--being safe in His arms. ♥♥♥♥
6 comments:
Yay! Oh sorry...but I liked those final percentages. Giggles.
Awesome story sugar.
joey
The thickest of jeans will definitely not ward off the feeling of any wooden implements, wood is EVIL!
Wonderful recap of what is obviously a great and memorable night.
It is a fine thing to know percentages, and not to exaggerate We (good, caring Tops) take great care in how we spank so honest feedback is paramount. And 10% of anything is a clear request for us to do better.
Regards,
Mr. A
Arthur-Thanks so much for commenting!! We did have a good time :) Earlier in the spanking I was singing songs to the rhythm He was playing on my backside and we were both laughing at it(its become my favorite way to tease Him ). I didnt think too much before I made the percentages comment, just kinda said it as a fact....totally was not expecting anything to come of it :) It was a pleasant surprise! :)
Bree: is that bree or Miss Bree talkin there?? :P I agree though, it was definitely a good thing!
Joey: as always, thank you so much for your comments! You're the best!
Lea: thats very true--and of course the amount of force with which wood is applied makes a great deal of difference too! :) Our spoon at 50% feels a whole lot better than the same at 90% or more(or, God forbid, when He uses the handle of it!)
Hmmm...that would make for a good experiment(comparing different implements at different force percentages). Any volunteers? :P
@sugar Actually it was a combination of bree and Ms. Bree commenting there. Hehe.
Volunteers? It depends on who is doing the spanking and what the implements are, sugar. And who is going to keep track of the percentages? Sounds like that would be a very llooonnggg spanking.
I volunteer you, sugar. After all it was your idea and you have a blog to report the results. It would be very helpful to know. You would be performing a service to all the other bottoms. giggles.
Post a Comment