So, this is something I have been working on for a while. I really want to go get Ace's name or some form of it tattooed on me. I have been working on concept art for it. I was also very happy to find an artist who is going to do something very special with these two pictures--I'll show you when it gets here! (Half the fun is waiting for it! :P). Anyway here are the two pictures:
| If I have done it correctly(help me out music folks!), the notes should spell acedecade ( HIS name) :) |
5 comments:
Very cool sugar. Have a great weekend.
Yes, the notes do spell his name. :-) Both very cool designs, good luck!
Yup you are all good on those music notes! :D Lovely pictures -- I hope they turn out. And good on you owning the power of the day! *hugs*
Hmmm... I like both. But I would think that either one of these tattos would be better situated in more appropriate places other than the arm. I think they would be cute if they were small too.
As for it not being worth it....it depends on what you want to get out of it and/or how much of yourself you are willing to give. We all have our limits and needs. Prioritizing them helps us decide.
@Joey and Lea: Thanks!
@Rayne: I hope so as well. I am actually starting to like the one with the music notes more. :) And, yes it felt good to keep that control. I wrote it out and then erased it--would have felt even better if I could have just let it go without that but there was no way I was gonna lose my temper and earn myself a spanking for it-that person is just not worth it!
@Bree: It was actually a comment that someone decided to throw up in my face out of nowhere. I had intended to call the person out on it but then realized my temper was getting the best of me(which would not go over well with Ace). That person just isnt worth my time and refuting their silly opinion is not worth earning a punishment for. Like I said above, I wrote it out and erased it--and I am done with that person! And I agree about the position of the tats--the music note one would be cool wrapped around my hip or something like that--still thinking about it but I definitely want His name on me(maybe for my birthday this year!) :)
Post a Comment