Tuesday, September 6, 2011

His Hands

As promised, I'm posting today about my changed view regarding Ace's hands and a funny little conversation we had about it. This actually happened awhile ago, but after last night my view has definitely changed! His hands used to be a relief for me--they were my implement of choice. But sometime over the last two weeks, He had His hands replaced with steel! Yikes! Dont get me wrong, I still love His hands, no matter how hard He can use them. There is something comforting about being spanked with His hands--even when its harder than other implements, it inevitably calms me. Ace knows this. When He is using other implements, He always seems to know exactly when I need Him to stop and "take a break" using His hands. This used to be a great relief for me, as His hands were very soft and much gentler than anything else. As I said, that has changed but His hands still have that same effect on me. Its different and yet the same.



We were having a playful discussion one night a few weeks ago. We were laying in bed talking and teasing back and forth a bit, when He (rather suddenly) flipped me over and began to smack my bottom extremely hard with His hands. After just a few I rolled onto my side for a quick rub and gave Him an appraising glance.

"Good grief, when did you learn to hit so hard with your hands???" I asked. He just grinned and shrugged as He reached for me again.

"Wait.......hold on a second......" I said "Why do I get the feeling...... you're starting to like this" (the last part came out more as a statement than a question).

His grin TRIPLED in size!




"Oy, I've created a monster!" I laughed as He pulled me to Him and started again.  Mary Shelley, eat your heart out!!

4 comments:

bree said...

Yay for Ace or is it Super Ace now! Sugar, you are very lucky. I like a nice warm hand anyday. It is very versatile and can relay so much more between two people than any implement ever can.

Lea said...

Hehe. Hands can definitely be worse than implements!

Anonymous said...

That is terrific sugar. A hard hand spanking is a great way to connect. Ace must be getting plenty of practice. Lucky you.

sugarsweethoney21 said...

@Bree: Super Ace! I like that! :)And I agree with you about hands--so much more personal :)

@Lea: Indeed! :) Thanks for reading and commenting! :)

@Joey: Yes, LUCKY me!!! I am so grateful to have such an amazing partner by my side!:)