Its way past bedtime for me but I wanted to share this tonight. It was a lazy sort of day today--not much going on. Ace had been stuck in front of a video game(zombie something......ewws) for a fair part of the day. After dinner, our daughter had gone outside with her aunt and Ace and I were alone in the house(besides his grandmother, who is thankfully *mostly* deaf). Not wanting the opportunity to pass us by, I decided I was going to get Ace's attention. HA! After about ten minutes---and being swatted out from in front of the telly a few times, I finally gave up and headed outside---with Ace's promise that He would be out in a few minutes. I slipped on some shoes and headed outside----I made it less than ten feet when I heard an almighty crack and my bottom exploded! I wheeled around to a very amused Ace.
"Are you bloody crazy???" I asked "The neighbors will hear!!!" (Not to mention that my sister in law was right across the lawn with our daughter who definitely doesnt need to know about this!!!)
"Hey, you wanted attention......" He said "You've got it!" (oy!!!) He just laughed and we continued on our way(with two more powerful swats along the way). We live next door to his parents/siblings so we have alot of space between the two yards and an extra lot on the other side of his parents(which we plan to leave undeveloped and open). We were met halfway to his parents(where his sister and littles were playing in the front yard) by two of the three dogs his parents have, jumping around and eager to play. We took them around to the back of the house and Ace went inside to get their toys. Seeing another opportunity, I quickly followed Him into the house, knowing that His mother was working late tonight and His dad had probably gone to get her from work. I threw Ace a mischievious smile as I came in.
"I dont suppose we're...........alone???" I grinned and bent over the nearest counter top.
I wish I knew how to describe the look on His face at that moment. :) He quickly walked around behind me and delivered two strong, stinging smacks to my bottom. Lovely, right?? :) Except.............
Less than ten seconds later, we heard a door at the end of the hallway open.
I dont think we could have gotten out of that house any faster if we had flown!!! We exited out the back door and Ace took up playing fetch with the dogs while I tried to make myself comfortable on the porch swing without squirming. A minute later, His dad walked out on the porch.
"Evenin'" he said. I just smiled and nodded without meeting his gaze. The men talked for a few minutes and then Dad announced he was going to pick up Mom from work.
"We'll be back in a few minutes" Dad said, placing emphasis on the end of his statement. I looked over briefly and he was giving me a very pointed look before going back into the house. Believe me, those were a few minutes we didnt even think about using!!!!
And so, in less than a week's time, I have had both His mother and father find out about this thing we do. I ought to feel embarrassed about that I suppose but for whatever reason I dont. It was akward today with His dad, but somehow I dont really care that he knows. I guess I am changing in that respect. I'm not going to go shouting it from the rooftops or anything but if people find out...........well, it is what it is. We cant hide forever.
I had more to post tonight but its very late and I work tomorrow so I'll finish the other part of this(regarding my new view on His hand as an implement) soon. I also hinted at another topic in my last post, so that story is coming up soon as well. Thanks to all of you for reading and commenting!
3 comments:
I am sure Ace's parents are OK; parents just want their children to love and care for each other.
Wow, sugar! You are braver than I am. Sounds like you and Ace are very happy and that is all that really matters.
My brother and his family were staying with us the past week and a half and I suggested that my brother spank his wife with a wooden spoon for being a smart mouth. It was just a few smacks and she protested slightly, but I think she liked it. Hehe.
Yes, I am brave to throw relatives under the bus when needed. Giggles. Hmmmm...maybe brave is the wrong word here. I am all for spreading the spankings around. Does that make me a socialist? Yes a socialist spanking instigator. I am an SSI. Another spanking acroynm. Wahoo!
Sorry, I am being silly again.
Hugs,
Bree
Well as long as your in-laws don't butt in, I guess it's nothing to worry about. Spank on! :-)
Post a Comment