Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Its been awhile

I've started and erased a few posts over the last month--honestly, I was planning to quit blogging altogether due to things that had been said. But, I have given it alot of thought and decided that is not something I want to do. I had a whole bunch more I was gonna say on this, and decided (again) to skip it. Just know this---I'm not gonna fight about silly comments and opinions. You have the right to them, and go ahead, but I am not gonna stoop to that level or cater to those just itching for a fight. I used to be that girl. I'm not anymore.

But I am right here, and I'll take whatever youve got--comments, criticisms, a knife in the back. I'm not fighting, but I'm changing either so go ahead with your best shot. At the end of the day, I'll be just fine. :)

So, on to more pleasant business. I finally have pictures to post of the surprise for Ace (mentioned in the art post). He doesnt know about it yet (no, He doesn't read the blog), so shhhhhhhhhhh! ; )




 

                                            The front side  



                     The backside (hopefully it will
                      get used on mine soon!!!)       

We have a special occasion coming up next week---I cant wait for Him to see this (and of course to try it out!)   :)  :)

3 comments:

Lea said...

Very cool! Glad to see you're back to blogging. :-) Were you still thinking about the tattoo? I've been watching marathons of L.A. Ink and it really makes me want one but I don't have an original enough idea to do it, plus no cash. Lol.

bree said...

I love it sugar.

As for the bad comments, they are cowards. :P

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back.
joey