"C'mere, I have something for you, but noone else should see it" He whispered to me.
I shot Him a very surprised and questioning look.
"Just c'mere for a minute" He said. He took my hands and pulled me into the bedroom.
He handed me a small bag with a huge grin on His face. By this time I was very interested and more than a little nervous. When I opened the bag, this is what I found..........
This gorgeous antique hairbrush!!!!! This brush is AMAZING!! Its silver, old, and very VERY heavy. The only appropriate way to describe this brush is thud x THUD! This brush has virtually no sting to it whatsoever-- having been spanked with it twice so far, I have to say.......I love it!!! After saying that the first time I was spanked with it, Ace assured me I wont like it for very long :) Last night, I was spanked very hard with it (all the way to tears, which NEVER happens) and I still love it! I was expecting some serious marks with it, but so far, no matter how hard it is used, this brush does not leave marks or bruises. The other interesting (and somewhat dangerous) thing about this brush is that it is virtually silent! I'm pretty sure I could be spanked in church with this thing and noone would notice :P Ace even made the comment "This thing is so quiet.......I could use this on you just about anywhere!" *grin* I hope He tries it!!!
On this same day I gave Ace the Mandatum paddle I had made for Him by the dominaes workshop(go visit them please!) The first thing He saw when He unwrapped it was the ace of spades which He really liked.
"Its got MY mark" He grinned.
"Yes it does" I said "But check this out" I flipped the paddle over in His hands, showing Him the music notes.
"What......?" He started "Is that.....what I think it is?"
"It is" I said "It spells out a-c-e-d-e-c-a-d-e."
"Oh, cool" He grinned "My mark is on both sides........ that makes it really MINE"
I wrapped my arms around Him and snuggled into His chest.
"Just like me" I said. :)
(Having been spanked with the Mandatum paddle twice now, I can tell you.......it stings! I'm pretty sure if you looked up the definition of "sting" in the dictionary, that paddle would be there!)
Our anniversary was wonderful---we had a fantastic time together! I am so excited that Ace purchased an implement (and an extraordinary one at that) for us! I'm quite sure I'm the luckiest girl alive to have someone so amazing by my side! I couldnt be happier! :)


10 comments:
That's super sugar! JC bought an antique hairbrush too. I have yet to experience it. I hope it has the same effect as yours. Fingers crossed.
Hugs.
Thanks Bree! If it is anything at all like ours, you are gonna love it! :)
Thanks Bree! If it is anything at all like ours, you are gonna love it! :)
Perfect gifts. Do not like thud, but that paddle is interesting. That was so cool putting both of Ace's marks on the paddle.
joey
Happy Anniversary! S and I have been trying to find a quiet spanker!! I'll be looking for one right away!! It sounds perfect for us.. I like thud to stinging any day!! ;o)
I'm glad you had a nice anniversary. If you decide you don't like the brush just tell Ace it really should remain a collector's item and not actively used. :-)
Mikki--Thanks and good luck with your search! :)
Lea: Thanks so much! I'm pretty sure the only way I wouldnt like this brush is if it were to get lost or something! :)
bree scratches her head and shrugs her shoulders at the post "Review" above this one. Did I miss something?
I'm surprised it doesn't bruise. The quietness can be a big asset sometimes when you have others around. I do like a sting though and even the sound arouses me although one cannot always have that depending on who's around.
Post a Comment