Saturday, August 10, 2013

Happy girl.... :)

8.

9.

Two little numbers. :)

Its our 8th anniversary this week (the 13th to be exact, and yes I know about the whole 13 thing and what was I thinking---believe me, I've heard every joke and wisecrack there is about having my wedding on the 13th. Rest assured--for at least two people--the 13th (of August) is the luckiest day in the world!)  :)

Let me clarify. Its our 8/9-ths anniversary--eight years married, nine years together. :)

He is taking me to a concert, a performance I have wanted to see for many years but the opportunity never arose. Tonight, He approached me with the idea of going away overnight, which I was more than happy to agree with. We may only be going an hour from home, but that's away for us! :P

Looking forward to this time alone with my love :) He's already promised He will be packing our "arsenal" with us, to which I am (stupidly....bravely....happily....take your pick) adding to, but ssshhh, He doesn't know that yet!

I've pushed all of the craziness away, all of the negativity. I'm wrapping myself up in the knowledge that He loves me, and that's all I need.

And I love Him, more than I could ever say.  :)    

 
~sugar

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. You are so good for each other.

Hug,
joey

Lea said...

Happy anniversary! Hope you have a great time!

sugarsweethoney21 said...

Joey: Thanks so much!

sugarsweethoney21 said...

Lea: Thanks! We had a wonderful time! :)