Thursday, May 26, 2011

Emotions

What a week this is turning out to be......I am not an emotional person--what I do feel I usually hold in me and always have, its just easier. These last 24 hours have been such a meltdown for me--I have found myself in tears three times and working on the fourth.

"D" had his employment terminated.....everyone is feeling that loss, really sorry to see him go. He was good at his job and made everyone smile. I'll miss his company. Alot.

Had an emotional scene with Ace last night.......the downward spiral(emotionally) started from there. That has been fixed but still feeling like I have no control over myself right now. Its bugging me.

Had my six month review today---good review, praise from the boss so that was a much needed bright spot. Should have had a raise but coporate held out on all of us so I wasnt the only one to miss it...sigh. Boss said maybe in September our turn for raises will come up.........whatever...........

Biggest issue for me right now involves one of my little sisters and her children. Its a long story but I may never see those babies again............hate, hate, hate how that girl can hold such power over me(and the rest of my family)--using her children to play off of us/our emotions. Its just sick.

SIGH.

My heart hurts, my head hurts, and I'm tired. I'm tired of all of this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is terrible sugar. My brother and his ex-witch wife did the same thing to my parents. How can people use their children like that.
hug,
joey

bree said...

{{{sugar}}} The pain will lessen soon. Just take some time to center yourself and meditate in silence somewhere when you can.

Go outside and look at the stars. It helps me. Or do whatever makes your good feelings bubble back up to the forefront. Maybe...ummm...I don't know watch a child at sleep. I find that soul repairing too.

That's too bad about "D". (sigh) Can't you see "D" socially outside of work?

I've never had any of those other things happen to me, so I can't really comment with something that might help.

Please tell us when you are feeling better as soon as you can.

bree

Lea said...

So sorry to hear things aren't going well. May has not been the greatest month all around. I hope Ace is there for you when you need to relieve some stress.