So I was not planning to post again this soon but two reasons presented themselves.
First, after a very long discussion, Ace and I have decided to move away from weekly maintenance. We both feel that it is too contrived and knowing about it enables me to put myself past it and shut down during it. I wish I could think of a better way to explain what I mean. But its simply not working (my behaviour is just as deplorable as ever).
The second reason for this post was to share another implement I found today while doing spring cleaning in the barn:
I can only hope, my friends, that you have seen the movie McClintock!--in which case you know exactly what this should be used for. I was more than a little surprised to come across this. Naturally, I showed it to Ace(yes, He has seen the movie!). I bent over for a swat and quickly became enamored. I do not like implements that sting(hence my dislike for that blasted hairbrush!)--I much prefer something that is heavy and will leave a mark over something that stings and leaves a short-lived burn. I am not sure if it would sting more on skin, but over jeans it was exactly the heavy, weighted implement I have been waiting for.

3 comments:
It is amazing what you can find during a clean up. :)
I so need to add McClintock to my Blockbuster list...
Joey: It is indeed! Came across it completely by accident. Today we came across boxes and boxes of old music albums(everthing from Gershwin to Van Halen)! Really cool!
Lea: I think there is one clip of it on the Scony page---I'll try to post here too. For an otherwise vanilla movie, its pretty good! :)
Post a Comment