Sunday, May 29, 2011

Update(for lack of a better title) :P

So, I posted before about a stressful week--it was but it also prompted a lot of thinking for me. I came to realize just how much I love the people in my life(mainly Ace and my daughter). Losing other relationships really had me thinking about how lucky I am to have someone like Ace, who looks past all the faults(they are many) and decides to love me anyway.

Pertaining to a friendship lost this week, I have to say that I am still see-sawing about it---one part of me is really missing that person and the other part(thankfully the stronger part) reminds me to be thankful first for what I have, to know that if that friendship is meant to continue a means will present itself, and that fate has decided something better for that person(I hope) and wanting anything less than what is potentially best for everyone in his life, even if it means letting go of that relationship altogether, is selfish of me. This isn't easy to just let go--but I really feel that if its meant to remain, fate will allow it--otherwise its meant to be forgotten. And that will be very difficult to do but I have my best friend right here beside me and I am so lucky to have Him.

Ok, enough about that.

We went out for a date this weekend-I worked extra days so it was nice to have some time to spend together. Had really good conversation and unloaded alot of the stress I was feeling about my family. Went and saw a movie and then....yay......bought a new laptop. Never had one before so its kinda exciting. Best part is that it has a webcam on it so we can now use skype and video calling. If anyone is interested, shoot me an email-Ace and I would love to try it out. :) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better and had a great weekend.

Lea said...

A friendship ending is always tough. Glad things are getting a little better for you.