To keep from rambling on(and making this series an excessively long read) I'm condensing and combining the final two parts. FAIR WARNING: These two are not vanilla---but then again, what are we here for?? :)
The second dream I had occurred fairly recently. I am unsure of the circumstances of this dream. It seemed almost like I walked in about halfway through and left before the finale.
I opened a door to a blank, gray room containing only one metal folding chair, a male Top(from the afore mentioned group) and myself. It was a rather strange perception--in this case I was seeing myself from the outside, as if I were another person observing.
What I was observing was a very stern spanking in progress(with some sort of stick), myself bent over the back of the chair, while the Top scolded (alot!). I remember that His voice was very deep but I was not able(upon waking) to remember any of the words said to me nor my responses to them,although I do remember hearing my voice. This dream was rather short--I was there for a matter of minutes before my sub-conscious shifted(to what, I have no idea).
The third dream involved two complete strangers(primarily) and I am still a little creeped out by this one. I was in a house somewhere, walking from room to room. I walked into one large room that had a giant table laid out in the middle--there was just enough room around the perimeter to move. Looking towards the right, the one end of the table ran into a connecting room that looked like a kitchen. Directly in front of me was a white door with a window looking out. Behind me was a narrow hallway and to my left was a wall. The table was covered and had many items on the top of it. I am not sure how it happened, but I remember trading remarks with someone(a guy) that was there and then another guy walked into the room. At this point, I cracked a joke regarding a wooden spoon and for whatever reason, both guys began chasing me around the room. They were laughing(and I was thinking they were being silly because they were both following each other rather than going in opposite directions and blocking my path on two sides). They eventually caught up with that logic and pinned me on the kitchen side. The first guy(who was rather scary looking) then came up to me and told me to hold on to the handle on the door of the refridgerator(weird!!!!!) and started spanking me hard with the spoon. The only other thing I remember was hearing/seeing a couple come in through the door but when they saw what was happening they both turned bright red. He muttered something about "coming in at a bad time" and she said something about "returning at a later date". I called out for Ace and He was instantly beside me and we were all laughing at the vanilla couple who were practically running back out to their car. This last dream is creepy for me because the guys were very big and scary looking and the idea that complete strangers(people I have never even talked to, much less met before) could do that is really uncomfortable. I am glad it was only a dream....no way would this ever be reality!!!!!!
2 comments:
Your dream is like a scene in some horror movie. My scary dreams always involve school in some way.
Very interesting sugar. I think it means the only way you will resolve these dreams is to come to a spanking weekend. Lol.
I don't have spanking dreams like this. In fact I very rarely do have spanking dreams. When I do it is usually my boyfriend or ex-boyfriends that are spanking me for being a brat. Not all at once though. Lol. They always tell me I have not learned my lesson yet. Duh! :>P
bree
Post a Comment