We were in the store the other day, innocently browsing through the Christmas stuff when spank-o-vision happened. Sitting in a box at the end of an aisle, were these:
I turned just in time to see Ace tap it against His hand, then turn to me with an evil grin.
"You know what this looks like, dont you?"
"Yeah, and no we are not corrupting Christmas!" I laughed. (Some things I'll kinkify, but not Christmas!)
Well, yeah.......that didnt work! He found it intriguing how closely this resembled a cane and decided we were gonna try it. (Um......yeah, I dont think so, canes are a no-no for me!)
Anywho, needless to say the dang thing came home with us. He talked me into trying it one time for Him with the promise that He would go slowly and be gentle with it.
And so, I've been caned for the first time. Well, kinda. Candy caned I guess (does that count?) I'll spare the details, but the candy cane didnt last long(flimsy) and I found that I didnt hate it as much as I was anticipating, although its not a real cane so my fear of that implement remains.
Tonight we were in the bedroom, taking care of a responsibility issue. I seem to be having trouble with things I am supposed to do. I remember about half of them on any given day. I get discipline for what I forget, and hence remember those things the next day but in the process I forget the first set of things that I had been remembering. I just cant seem to get into a pattern of doing all of it at the same time. Its been a struggle because it looks like I am being stubborn and/or defiant, but that is not where my heart is at all! There are just certain things, little things, that I either do or dont do without really thinking about it, particularly when focused on bigger or more important things.
Anywho, (sorry for above tangent!), tonight the subject of Christmas and particularly Christmas music came up between Ace and I. He definitely hates Christmas music, stemming from years working at a bank that played the same music over and over from Halloween to Valentines Day! He's jokingly began refering to Himself as a scrooge (His words, not mine!!) He was complaining tonight about a lack of new Christmas music and at one point, He mentioned creating an album Himself. My first thought was "what would He call it? "Spank your wife for Christmas??"). No sooner than that thought popped into my head He began laughing and said He would call it " Spanking Her Red for Christmas". This began a lively conversation between us on Spanking Christmas Carols. He threw out some ideas for songs, and I began playing with lyrics. I'll post them separately as this is getting a bit long. :)


4 comments:
Bless your heart... you need to write these things down so you don't forget these important things that seem to be getting in the way of spankless nights!! ;o)
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Last holiday season, I spankified SO many Christmas songs! It was hilarious! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
As far as canes, here are my thoughts on that. Canes used to be one of those things on my hard limit list. They terrified me. Well back in September, a friend eased me into it and it was a really good experience. I actually kind of liked it! Shocking, I know! Lol.
Anyway, it was good to find out that it doesn't HAVE to be scary and severe. With all implements I've found that it's about who is using it and how it's being used. If you ever do decide to try the cane, you may be pleasantly surprised! ;-)
Spankified Christmas songs. You and lea could probably create a DVD of songs. LOL.
I agree with lea, there is something very special about the cane when it is in the hands of an experienced top. It does not have to be scary, but it can be very scary with a heavy cane and a full swing.
My wife is obsessed with Chrismas, she spanked me to the Jingle Bells tune this week.
Happy thanksgiving,
joey
PS Ace and I have something in common.
@Mikki: I do use notes sometimes--Ace and I both do.....He always teases me about it though, cuz it only reminds me if I remember to look at it! :P He's not overly severe with me though--the discipline is gentle but firm, just enough to wake me up and give me that reminder I so need. Thanks for reading/commenting!
@Lea: They are mostly Ace's idea--We were definitely having fun with it! I suppose we all have to do it at least once! :P Ace and I have discussed a cane, He's very interested in it--if He ever purchases another implement thats prolly what it will be (could turn out well considering how well He did with his first purchase(the silver hairbrush)). I think I would be ok trying it with Him, but I dont think I would with anyone else. We'll see what happens--for now its a pretty firm no...but maybe... :P (And yes, I still LOVE that hairbrush!!!) :D
@Joey: Thats a good idea---a CD of spankified songs! Lea is a master at this! :) As for the cane, we'll see, the jury's still out :) I love Christmas time---must be a girl thing! :)
Thanks for reading and commenting everyone! All the best! ~sugar & Ace
Post a Comment