Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Spanking Christmas Carols

This first one is set to the song "Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer".
    
 Grandma got her ass spanked by a reindeer
Walking home from my house Christmas Eve
She tried to tell me Santa is a hoax
But He gave her a reason to believe!


This one is set to "I'll be Home for Christmas".

I'll be sore for Christmas
He has told me so
We'll have "ooooooo"
And "No, no, no!!!
And then its cornertime.

My ass will be smarting
A sorry girl I'll be
I'll be sore for Christmas
Its coal and canes for me!

This one is set to "Hark the Herald Angels Sing"

Hark, the Head of Household says
"Get your ass up on that bed!"
Peace is gone, no mercy nigh
Just His hand, raised to the sky.

Squirmy on the bed she waits
For the brush she loves to hate

Hears a "crack" and hollers "ow!"
All thoughts of bratting banished now!

Hark the Head of Household says
"She'll be a good girl now, I bet!"

This one is set to just the verse part of "Jingle Bells".

Dashing throught the house,
Away from Him I'll run
Until He's out of breath
And I have Him undone!

When He catches me
A spanking I will get
And then I'll be a happy girl
Its our best Christmas yet!!

And finally, this last one really made Ace laugh. Its set to "The Little Drummer Boy".

Come He told me.
      (Oh crap thats not good!)

Our implements to see.
(Oh sh*t thats not good!!)

You need a spanking dear
(Oh no, thats ok!)

So get your ass over here!
(Wait, what did He say?!?)
(Oh hell no, no way!!!)
(Just GO AWAY!!!!!)

"Now you're TOAST dear" thats what He said
(Sh*t, I'm dead, dead,DEAD, DEAD!!)

Happy Holidays! Enjoy! :)

4 comments:

Lea said...

LOL! Great parodies!

Anonymous said...

Well done sugar. LOL.

bree said...

Happy Holidays, sugar and Ace!

OH, no! Please, not more Christmas carol parodies! Lol. If you only knew what I went through with doing that last year. I was very obsessed about doing it. I don;t know what I was thinking! I won by the way. I had the most. It is completely out of my system now thank goodness!

Good job with your versions, sugar.

BIG HUGS.

sugarsweethoney21 said...

@ Lea, Joey and Bree: Thanks you guys! We all have to do it at least once! :P I think its out of my system now though! Now the only problem is I cant stop laughing when I hear the vanilla versions on the radio at work! :) :) Thanks for reading and commenting you guys (and putting up with the nonsense!) :) Happy Holidays to you all! ~sugar & Ace