Friday, December 2, 2011

Homework, Interrupted

So, I was working on school work today (almost done re-creating and finishing the "lost" assignment, yay!). I was home alone, the ideal working situation, and only the television was on but off to the side of me so I wasnt paying attention to it. Well, at least not at first. When I glanced over, I noticed that "Bonanza" was on (a show I hate!). I think Fate was playing with me a bit, because a rather boring scene grabbed my attention and a few minutes later turned rather interesting.

So, background: Ben has been given a white girl who was raised by Indians. She is wild and crazy and he has a difficult time taming her. The first video should play from about 5:30 (thats just before I started watching it). Unfortunately it breaks off at a crucial moment, but if you press play on the second video you pick up right where it left off. On the second video, there is another moment where the girl is throwing a fit at the table and Ben commands her to follow him outside. The voice he used grabbed my attention and made me shiver. YIKES! But, what happens outside is not at all what I was expecting. :) Enjoy! :)

Video 1--Fast forward to about 5:30 :)

Video 2---the continuation and extra scene beginning at about 7:15.
                                                                              

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks sugar. I really enjoyed the clip.

Mikki said...

I didn't even have to watch the clips... my dad and husband are huge Bonanza fans... I watched that one shortly after I asked S to do ttwd! Such timing!! I do so love finding Dd in the vanilla world! ;o)