Friday, January 13, 2012

Another post

Not a very inspired title, I know, but nothing else was sounding right so there it is.

Lots of good things happening here, lots of changes. Might sound silly, but putting all control over us in His hands has somehow freed Ace of any and all inhibition. I didnt really realize there was so much between us, preventing us from enjoying each other and togetherness--- how much inhibition there was, for both us. Seven has always been a lucky number for me, so having our seventh year as a married couple start off with a bang should have come as no surprise. The stars will align when they're meant to, and holy hannah, that time is now because we are both seeing stars. The man has passion, and thats all youre getting about that.  :)
We've used our log book (journal?) to record basic rules for me and a few other things. We've added a few since we started last week, amazing how quickly things come up that manage to find their way under my list of "no-no's". Most are lighter and have a more playful feel to them, a few are serious and the "big trouble" ones. So far, I've been behaving incredibly well. I've lost all desire to brat, in the different forms it used to take, but not because of the log book and rule list. Hard to explain why it happened, it was just a gradual change to where I find myself doing the things He asks me to do along with the daily things without being told or reminded. That must be what they call "growing up", something I've needed for awhile.

Our most recent rule is one I asked for (crazy?!?!? well, yeah) I know, I asked for a rule?!?!? But this is one I really have been wanting. Ever since I had my daughter, and especially in the last year, I've been increasingly unhappy with my size and shape. Its something I've been wanting to work on, so I asked Ace to make a rule about excercising at least 3 times a week. He wasnt comfortable putting a weight loss per week quota on me, as He worried it might encourage unhealthy practices for the sake of losing weight. I've been using an elliptical machine in combination with yoga and since Christmas I have lost 9 pounds. I am happy about that, but not overly so as it really is a drop in the bucket. Its easy to sit and hide behind the safety of a computer screen and imagine better, but in real life my body is far from healthy. The last few times I have been to the doctor my blood pressure was very high for a 27 year old (at the hospital when I had shingles it was 150/115, and the doctor was more than a little concerned). I really need to get my body in better physical condition, and for all the times I've tried it in the past, this time I'm determined to make it happen.

Anywho, a few lighter things that might make you smile. Ace and I were at the store tonight when He spotted these:
 


He insisted I needed a pair of these, my first "official" spanking pajamas, as they provide both the before and after colors for my backside (geeze, I'm not that white! At least I hope!) I have to say, they are very cozy, although they've not been used for a color guide just yet. :)
Another funny thing: We were in the bedroom the other afternoon---I was laying on my stomach on the bed making reservations by phone for our spring break trip when I realized I had a pen in my hand. Ace was laying beside me, so I took the pen and started doodling on His upper arm. He pretended outrage, but was smiling through it. He raised His hand for a warning smack, but I smiled impishly sweetly and pointed to the phone. He laughed, and decided to settle with confiscating the pen instead. And then, He got the bright idea to use it! He decided to pull my jeans down, and when I let out a yelp, the devil just smiled through His eyes and pointed at the phone. No help for it, I was at His mercy. It was all I could do not to scream, He was tickling my skin with that darn pen and it seemed like He would never stop. Just as I was winding up the phone call, He gave a little chuckle and replaced my jeans. Just as soon as I could, I demanded to know what He had done to me. He just smiled again and shrugged, then told me to go see for myself. Suffice to say, I made it into the bathroom in record time, and I just about died laughing. This is what I found:


Ace's Place. Indeed. :)  I love this man! :)

~sugar

2 comments:

Lea said...

It's great that things are going well for both of you. 9 pounds since Christmas is fantastic, too! A little bit each week is the most successful way to lose and keep it off. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

You are off to a great start this year. Be healthy and have fun.

joey