Monday, April 9, 2012

A week in Disney World----or Walt Disney the Spanko(part 2)?

We've finally made it home from our much needed vacation-spent a lovely week in Florida, first in St. Augustine and then in Disney. We had a great week, our daughter had awesome experiences there, and now we are home safe and sound.

Ok, so anyone who has travelled with me knows I am terrible at it. Looking back at past years, I'm ashamed to admit that as soon as vacation starts, my submission and self control tend to take a vacation as well. This year, I was determined to do better. I didnt want to be frustrating Ace and feeling out of control. I warned Ace that He better give me an attitude check before we even left, or risk another year of the same from me. He laughed, but agreed wholeheartedly, promising not only a spanking, but one the night before we were leaving so I would feel it on the road (its a 22 hour drive!).

I had been spanked a few days previously--get this, for planning the trip! Apparently, admitting to "plotting and planning", even when its something good, is still a good reason to earn a spanking! (Ok, actually there was a little more sassiness/teasing involved, but if thats not Top logic, I dont know what is!! :P)

The days before we left were chaotic, as usual. We spent our days running around, checking and double checking to make sure we had all of our reservations in order, everything we needed for the trip packed up(and then some) and of course, in the jumble.....the "getting her attitude in the right place before she melts down" spanking was forgotten. I would be lying if I said I didnt resent that a bit, but "miss confident" came out and I shrugged it off. I didnt need a spanking! I could be good all by myself! Just watch me!!!

And I was.

For the first few days.

And then. Theres always that "then". Little by little, I was slipping. I caught myself a few times and straightened up.....He mostly ignored it, although there were a few pointed looks and quiet warnings. He even braved a swat or two, and if you have ever been to one of these parks, you know how hard that is to do! People and Disney employees everywhere, all watching either directly or via security cameras. You are never alone in those parks. And I was taking advantage of it!

At one point I was going all independent/confident/toppy on Him, pointedly pretending not to see the warning looks and asking Him what He thought He was gonna do about it.

"You cant do anything about it here" I laughed. He smiled back.

"Thats true, but remember we wont always be here". (accompanied with a swat).

Oy! :)

Ace's sister went with us on this trip, and she offered to stay with our little one most of the time we were down there, so Ace and I had alot of time to ourselves. During this time, He visited the:



Actual sign found in Tomorrow Land part of the Magic Kingdom



where He found some motivation:

The beatings will continue until morale improves


And He found a few tools to assist in the process:

Set of 3 bamboo Mickey spoons

The "handy helper"


And of course, being the good Top that He is, He was also thinking of after care:


Mickey shaped re-freezable ice cubes



We were both completely worn out last night after getting home late and then spending hours unpacking everything, but He was determined to try out the new toys. I hadnt been spanked in almost two weeks, so I was in no hurry to get back to it. I was just fine waiting until another night, when we wouldnt be so tired out.

Thats why He is the Top, and I am not. :) He had made up His mind that I was getting a "tryout" spanking, although He promised (warned?) me that this was not going to be the full out spanking I have coming just yet <sigh>. And so, I found myself across the bed getting acquainted with the newbies. He started with His hand, and even over jeans I was squirming within a few minutes time. Its amazing how sensitive I have become in two weeks of inactivity. He complained that the jeans were in the way, and they were quickly gone. A few more with His hand and then He started with the bamboo spoons. The flat, spatula looking one and the regular wooden spoon felt the same, light and very stingy...no thud whatsoever, and relatively easy to take. The spoon with the holes drilled in it was another story!! That little thing HURTS! We were both surprised at how much more impact it had on me than the other two, and needless to say it became Ace's favorite of the three. He spanked me with the "handy helper" (His name for it) for a few minutes, and it is very much like the spoons--stings a lot and was a little louder.

By that time, Ace commented that I was turning dark red very quickly, and He had never seen my body react that way...........it had Him a bit worried that He was doing too much too soon, so He made the decision to stop. It had been almost two weeks since we had a moment alone, so it didnt take long for our attention to turn to each other, and catching up a bit. ;)

We had a great vacation and I am still tired but happy. I expect the promised spanking will occur tonight---I am sure He wants to test out the toys a bit more, and then there is last week to be discussed <sigh> The mickey ice cubes are standing by........  

~sugar

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a great vacation.

Hug,

joey

bree said...

Oooooo! I love Disney World. :) I love that they have the Topping Bar there. It must be new since I have been there. I need to go back there soon.

I am glad you had a great vacation. I was wondering where you were.

Any wood implements are evil. Ones with holes in them, purly diabolical!

Trop chaud pour moi! Où sont les glaçons!

Welcome back.

Hugs.

Lea said...

Mickey ice cubes! Adorable! Glad you had a fun trip!

sugarsweethoney21 said...

Joey: Thanks! :)

Bree: I'm still around :) I definitely need to learn French! And you are right about the wood implements---the others arent so bad, but the one with holes is pure evil!

Lea: Thanks! I loved the ice cubes. I have had flower shaped ones for years that my daughter uses as "boo boo flowers" when she gets hurt. Now we have "boo boo Mickeys" :) I'm sure Ace wont have too much trouble finding a use for them as well!:)