So by now, we had been having a really good time together. The day had become a regular comedy of errors which we incorporated into the fun we were having. Four things happened that I teased Him for being responsible for--three were entirely out of His control and designed only to make Him laugh and keep the fun going.
1. The checkout at the grocery store completely shut down on us after we rang up all of the groceries and it took a good twenty minutes to get it all sorted out. Since He was using it, it was naturally His fault! : P
2. We went to lunch and the waitress messed up both of our orders! :P (Even though I was teasing Him about this, I do love it when He orders for me--it makes me feel so submissive)
3. Ok, this one's a bit silly. I was making a face at Him as we went out to the car and tripped in the garage (graceful, that's me! :P). Being the garage (man territory) it was, of course, His fault for stacking those things right there where I would naturally trip over them.......right? lol :)
4. This one I will save and explain in a few minutes---this was something serious / scary that really did happen a few days ago........I'll explain in a bit.
So anywho, I was teasing Him about these things and He was playing along.........at least, He was then. When we got home, we found that we had an opportunity to have the house to ourselves and He decided to use it! He informed me I was getting "the first part" of a spanking for being a brat ( the first part.......I dont like the sound of that!!). He marched me quickly into the bedroom, bent me over the bed and began spanking me very hard with His hands (no warmup, sheesh!!!). After a few dozen, He stopped and I stood up, assuming we were done. He pushed me back down, and I heard the closet door open and close (insert oh crap feeling here). I looked back at Him just in time to catch a glimpse of silver as He cracked me hard with the hairbrush. He gave me a least a dozen (no, I didn't count) before finally letting me up.
I tell you what folks, after a few weeks of non-activity, that HURT!!!!!!!! He soothed me for a few minutes then lifted my chin and looked into my eyes.
"Are you going to start behaving now??" He asked.
" Oh, I highly doubt it, Love" I grinned.
"Yeah, I figured as much" He laughed.
Fast forward to tonight. Our daughter is asleep and the house is quiet. Ace has just informed me that I will be receiving the other half of my spanking for being a brat.....yikes! I went weeks without it, and now somehow I've managed to earn two in just one day! Oy! I'll let you know the conclusion in Part 3! :)
2 comments:
Loved the post. Hope you have a fun night. :-;
I want to know if you still like that brush! ;-)
Post a Comment