So, I was sitting here minding my own business when Ace came in. He sat beside me and we talked for a few minutes about nothing in particular. Then out of nowhere :
"You're getting a spanking tonight."
WHAAAAA???? WHOOOOO, MEEEEEEE???????
"But........babe, why? What did I do?" I was concerned initially, but looking at Him I could see He wasn't angry and I couldn't think of anything I had done that was too serious.
He gave His reason for it..............and................I guess, its true, I deserve it. Something I didn't do that I was supposed to. I dropped my eyes to the floor and whispered an apology. He pulled me into a hug and told me it's ok, we will take care of it tonight.
< sigh >
I'm getting spanked tonight.
5 comments:
Good luck sugar.
Good luck nice lady! You'll be a better woman for it!
Oh, I hate those moments between wondering what you did and the realization of just cause!
Joey: Thanks!
Mikki: As hard as it can be, that is so true. It didnt help that my stinking conscience decided to tattle on me for something else at the same time......well, only positive thing I can say is that its over!
Lil: Thanks for reading and commenting. This was one of those "oh crap" moments for me, to be sure! I hadnt even realized what I had done until He mentioned it! So very easy to overlook the little things---I am glad He is watching over me. :)
At least he told you the reason, it really bugs me if I don't get told!
Post a Comment