Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Brat Part 3......The Conclusion

(Check out parts 1 & 2 for the whole story!)

Well, I knew I had it coming. I also knew He was still carrying the mood of the day and it wasn't going to be a serious session. He led me into the bedroom and pointed to my customary starting postion---standing at the headboard. He spanked me there for a few minutes then had me lay down on the bed and began to alternate with His hands and the silver hairbrush.

The baseball game was on (a major distraction) and at one point He cursed a few times, punctuating each word with a crack by the brush. After three, I stated that the problem with the ball game wasn't my fault and I didn't do it. He muttered something about me being in the wrong place at the wrong time and continued to spank away.   :)

After almost an hour, He announced that it was time to start the "hard ones" (the heavy handed swats that usually end our sessions) and that I would be getting 100. (oy!) He again alternated between His hand and the hairbrush and by 50 I was very close to tears. He could tell I was struggling with it (because I didn't struggle or move and was trying to stay quiet), so He stopped for a few minutes and massaged my shoulders and back. When I was calm, He continued up to 90, then stopped again. And this is where the fourth thing comes into play. Remember in the last post, I mentioned the four things that had happened and how this one was both serious and scary??

Ace and I were driving through town after dropping my  daughter off at school one morning. We were headed down the main street in town and we caught the red light at the only traffic light that is downtown at all. Ace slowed down, stopped, and we sat there for a minute. But then, He turned to say something to me and without thinking about it, began to drive forward through the intersection. At that exact moment, a huge car was approaching from the street on the right (my side of the car) and the driver hit his brakes just in time to miss slamming into our passenger side (and hence, me) by only inches.

After realizing we weren't hit, the only thing I could think of was to ask Ace if He was ok. I was worried something had happened to Him, because He never would have done something like that. He responded that He was fine, He hadn't blacked out or anything, He just wasn't thinking when He turned to me and took His foot off the brake. As scary as it was for a minute, I was very thankful He was ok and nothing serious had caused it. And as much as I wanted to, I bit down on my tongue and didn't chide Him for it. It was an accident after all and I knew He felt bad about it.

So, back to tonight. We had been talking about that for a minute earlier in the day, and I reassured Him that it was alright and just an accident, and thank goodness no one was hurt. I could tell He was still a bit bummed about it though, so I built up some courage and blurted out:

"You ought to be spanked for doing that, you know". (oh my lord, what did I just say?!?!?). His head snapped up, and I could tell He was thinking about what He had just heard. I held my breath----I had absolutely no idea how He was going to react to that. He mulled it over for a minute, and then just shrugged and I figured it was forgotten.

And then tonight, just before He gave me the last 10, the subject came up again. I asked Him what He would have done if that would have been me and He assured me that I didnt want to know (yikes). I could tell He was working on the idea, so I gave Him a few minutes to sort it through in His mind and decide what to say. He finally asked me what I thought would be a fair punishment. (insert mind spinning shock here).

Well, I had been royally spanked so far and still had more coming to me, not to mention He was sitting beside me turning the silver brush over in His hands. I needed less than a second to come up with my answer:

"I dont know, I'm no Top" I said dismissively and then I turned away, waiting for Him to finish the last 10.

When He didnt start up, I looked back at Him and found Him smiling at me, with a look that's hard to describe.

"What?" I asked.

"That was the perfect answer" I could tell that had pleased Him. I hadn't put any thought into that response really, it was more or less a reflex, but as I thought about it I could see what He meant. I had left it in His hands---I would never want to decide something like that for Him or anyone else---and He appreciated me staying in my role and not taking the opportunity to be Toppy with Him when I could have been.

He finished the final ten for me (owie) and then, believe it or not, He set a number for Himself and allowed me to spank Him. It was not enjoyable, at all! He agreed to a total of six, four with my hand and two with the brush and I delivered them softly and with quite a bit of encouragement (and a small bit of lecturing) in between. I was relieved when it was over---I don't think I ever want to do that again.

During this time, He had been thinking, and reminded me of a time years ago, when I hadn't exactly followed traffic rules. Well, fair is fair. I had spanked Him for it and deserved the same as He had taken. He disagreed. Stating the fact that He was a Top and therefore was subject to less than I am as a bottom (what a lovely excuse) He decided that it should be doubled for me! He also decided that since it had been a few years since the incident and I had waited so long to be punished for it, I should receive penalty strokes as well (oy). He was kind enough to suggest only two extra and I readily agreed.

"So that makes eight with my hand, and six with the brush" He stated. It took less than a second for me to catch that.

"Wait a minute.........." I started, and He laughed.

"Yes, I added the two extra to the hairbrush" (oy). I bargained with Him and got Him to split the two so I got one extra with each instead.

A few minutes later, it was over. I reached back for a quick rub, and was greeted by a few light taps of the hairbrush on my hand. That caught my attention very quickly. I laid on my side and made a comment about how much it hurt my hands (even though it was only tapping with the brush). I could see a glint come into his eye, and it certainly didnt bode well for me.

"Wait here" He got up, went out, and within minutes I could hear Him opening and closing cabinet doors. I heard His footsteps returning and when He came back into the bedroom I could see He was holding something in His hand, although I couldn't see what it was. He held it out for me.

A ruler.

He pulled me into a sitting position on the bed (not exactly comfortable, but at least it was the bed and not a chair!) He had me hold out my hand and brought the ruler down rather hard, making me jump and pull my hand away. He was surprised by my reaction.

"Did it really hurt that much?" He asked. I nodded and held out my hand for Him to see. My palm was bright red. He told me He hadn't intended to strike me that hard and I assured Him that it was ok (it looked worse than it was, although it did burn like fire). I offered Him my other hand and let Him try again. The second was lighter than the first, and He followed it up with another before I could pull away. We continued alternating hands for a few more strokes, then He informed me I would be getting three more hard ones on each hand.

He started with my right hand. He had me extend my hand and He held my wrist so I couldnt pull away. He gave me the first one, bringing the ruler down hard again and my hand immediately closed into a fist. He spoke to me quietly and opened my hand. As He raised the ruler again, I stopped Him and asked if we could alternate hands and He agreed. After the first four, my hands were burning and I was having a difficult time accepting more. He allowed me a few minutes to gather myself and I took the last two. It was over.

Over all, it had been quite a day. By the time we were done, it was rather late and we were both tired. It was a good experience though and I am glad we seem to be getting back to where we were.

3 comments:

bree said...

On the hand?!!! I hate being smacked on the hands. I have no real tolerance level there and I don't think it is safe for me. So not a good idea. Especially with an implement. I don't allow it.

Glad you both worked through this. Spankings are not always an answer to our problems, but communication is.

Anonymous said...

Wow. You must be really sore this morning. I am glad that you and Ace are in a good place.

joey

PS I do not like rulers on the hands either. A nun once broke one on my hands.

sugarsweethoney21 said...

Mikki---tried to comment on your page, blogger wouldnt let me--boooo! :) Thanks for reading/commenting---I'll try again on yours in a little while.

Joey- Ouch! Broke it???? Yikes!! That must have really hurt! Thanks for reading/commenting! :)

Bree-- I cant say that its my favorite thing, but I didnt exactly hate it either :) It puts me in a completely different place than anything else we have ever done. I told Ace if He ever had to seriously punish me, that would be the way to go, because it definitely hurts more and gets to me faster than anything else. Its something we have decided to incorporate into our sessions more often. Thanks for reading and commenting! :)

Lea--LOVE THE BRUSH!!! Love, love, love it! :) He was using it in a slightly different way (snapping his wrist so I was catching the tip of it instead of flat) so it was hitting a smaller area and had alot more sting to it---but I still loved it! Thanks for reading/commenting! :)